Submit your art or Film for Clickfest 2020
Rules and Regulations
- Student Submissions will be given priority.
- All music rights must be cleared before films are submitted. Consent of performers and/or persons appearing in the film must be obtained before films are submitted.
- The entrant acknowledges and agrees that all matters not covered by these Rules and Regulations, and questions arising from them, will be decided at the sole discretion of the Festival organizers.
- Clickfest may use images and clips of work entered for promotional reasons.
- All rules and regulations are subject to change.
How to Submit
All submissions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a file and (if a video) the link to your unlisted Youtube video. Please ensure that all submissions following the following guidelines:
- All work must be submitted with a paragraph expressing why this piece highlights BIPOC experiences.
- All work must be submitted with an accompanying artist bio, headshot, links to social media or website (if applicable).
- All Film Festival entries must be no longer than 20 minutes.
- All films must be in .mp4 format. Send stills or thumbnails with video.
- For art exhibits, supplementary videos must be no longer than 5 minutes, unless a part of a series.
- All graphics files must be in .png or .jpeg.
- All audio formats must be in .mp3.